ACS Grants Offices contact sheet
Especially for collaborative proposals, it is important to coordinate internal deadlines across campuses to meet the final ACS deadline.
Please note that:
- All reports and requests are due by 5 pm Eastern Time on the dates indicated.
- Email email@example.com.
- Staff members at ACS are available to read and comment on any pre-proposal drafts up to two weeks prior to the deadlines.
- Only projects vetted as pre-proposals can advance to the final proposal stage.
ACS outreach efforts are ongoing on our member campuses. If there are groups, committees, or individuals who would like to explore grant opportunities in more detail, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In consultation with your dean/provost and grants officer, we are happy to visit your campus to learn more about your goals and explore funding possibilities.
Final report forms
- Interim report form
- Final report form
- Final budget report form (please add final budget information to your proposed budget form and resubmit)
- Continuation grant application (use when you have completed a grant project but wish to request funds to move forward with the next step).
- No-cost extension application (use when you are not able to finish your funded project on the timetable you originally proposed, and need an extension of time).
|Project Period||Pre-proposal||Final Proposal||Funds Dispersed (80%)||Interim Report||Continued Funding Request||No-cost Ext |
|Final Report Final funds dispersed|
|1/20-1/21||6/21/19||11/1/19||1/10/20||6/11/20||11/6/20||11/6/20||1/15/21 (7/9/21 for extensions)|
|7/20-7/21||6/6/20||5/29/20||7/8/20||1/15/21||None granted||None granted||7/9/21|
|9/20-9/21||7/22/20||8/3/20||9/1/20||1/15/20||None granted||None granted||9/15/21|
|5/21-5/22||2/17/21||4/19/21||5/5/21||11/15/21||None granted||None granted||6/13/22|
|8/21-8/22||5/25/21||7/19/21||8/5/21||2/14/22||None granted||None granted||9/12/22|