- Trinity University Professor Eddy Kwessi Awarded Inaugural Grant from the American Mathematical Society.
Eddy Kwessi, Ph.D., professor of mathematics at Trinity University, has been awarded an inaugural AMS-Simons Research Enhancement Grant for Primarily Undergraduate Institution (PUI) Faculty. The grant, given by the American Mathematical Society, provides $3,000 a year for three years to support research-related activities. Find out more >
- University of Richmond Astrophysicist Jack Singal Awarded Nearly 600K NSF Grant for Groundbreaking Radio Sky Astronomy Project.
Jack Singal, a physics professor at the University of Richmond, has received a $589,939 grant from the National Science Foundation for a research project that will result in a new map focused on the sky brightness in radio waves. Find out more >
- Centenary College provost chosen for executive leadership academy.
Dr. Karen Soul, provost and dean of the college at Centenary, has been selected as one of 36 higher education leaders to participate in the Executive Leadership Academy (ELA) sponsored by the American Association of State Colleges and Universities (AASCU) and the Council of Independent Colleges (CIC). Find out more >
- Spelman College Receives $200,000 grant from the Deloitte Foundation to support students pursuing STEM fields.
Spelman College announced a $200,000 grant from the Deloitte Foundation to provide scholarships for students majoring in economics, computer science and mathematics. Find out more >
- Twelve Young Davidson College Alums Offered Fulbright Grants
Twelve young Davidson alums have been selected to participate in the 2023-2024 Fulbright U.S. Student Program. Find out more >
- University of Richmond Music Professor Awarded Fulbright Teaching Grant to Explore Intersection of Music, Culture, and Technology in Indonesia
Andy McGraw, University of Richmond associate professor of music and chair of the music department, has received a 2024 Fulbright Teacher Grant. Find out more >