The primary ACS Community website provides news and resources of potential interest to all faculty and staff at ACS member colleges. Once you login to the home page of the community site, you will see the private groups listed that you belong to.
To login to the ACS Community website
- Click on the link to the community site – http://community.acsouth.edu.
- You will be asked to enter home institution email address.
- Once entered, you will see a local login page from your campus.
- Complete the login process by using your existing network login. This communication is with your campus system and not with the ACS website.
- Once you have successfully authenticated with your home network, you will be sent back to ACS with a valid security token giving access to the ACS Community main site as well as to your group site.
SEWANEE USERS: PLEASE NOTE You must complete (or have already completed) the steps outlined at this link (Sewanee Network Instructions) prior to attempting to login to the ACS Community website.
We look forward to extending the tools available to you to collaborate with your colleagues across the Associated Colleges of the South.